My December Daily is almost at the end, I'll document my days until December 25, like Ali Edwards does, and then I'll continue only with 30 Days of Lists. So, next week there will be just 4 photos, but I hope to be able to write the recap on Friday.
- Monday. I received a bunch of Xmas cards from my international friends, the first ones!
- Tuesday. The weather is everything than wintry, at least the sky is messy and gorgeous.
- Wednesday. We purchased a new carpet for our living room and I love it, plus A Beautiful Mess updated their app. Yay!
- Thursday. I woke up early enough to enjoy a beautiful dawn. (Unfortunately that crane ruined my photo).
- Friday. I watched The Hobbit!!!
- Saturday. After staying up until 2a.m. to chat with my friends about The Hobbit on WhatsApp, I was so tired that my cat decided to join my sleepy mood.
- Sunday. Mom surprised me with the best pillow ever. Happy Winter, everyone! Now off to prepare a Christmas afternoon + dinner with friends at my house.
You can see more photos of this week at my Instagram profile and here is a video with my most liked photos of 2014.
How was your week? xo. Alice
The collage above is made with Project Life App and the Seasonal Snapshot Edition cards, while the video is created with Iconosquare.