New Years Fandom Resolutions
1. Visit the Greisinger Museum. Hopefully I'll visit it sooner or later, it's one of the big dreams alongside the Harry Potter studios and Hobbiton Movie Set in NZ.
2. Read more. I subscribed myself to Amy's giveaway for an awesome goal-setting sheet by Elise. It would be perfect to see if I can improve my reading habit, finishing at least a chapter every day.
3. Find a proper place for my (growing) Tolkien collection. I received so many awesome things this Christmas that I'm going to write a post about that soon.
4. Catch up with Downton Abbey. Waiting for my mom (who asked me to watch the TV series together) made me to not watch it at all. She always has something else to do instead watching TV, so I want to start the season one on my own.
5. Stop crying over the end of The Hobbit trilogy and actually write a review.
Happy first post of 2015! A couple of things. This week the blog will have a different schedule (I usually publish three posts each week), because I have a couple of 'memory keeping' related posts to share, but everything will be back to normal next week. I'm going to start a new feature every Monday, to cheer us up, since it's the worse day of the week for me, so stay tuned! Finally, I decluttered my sidebar and I added an archive by month page, a list of categories and a page with all my current projects. Hope you like it!
Have a great Friday. xo. Alice
5 Fandom Friday is a weekly nerdy link up created by TheNerdyGirlie and SuperSpaceChick.
in: 5 Fandom Friday