- Faerie Magazine is the only mag I actually read, unfortunately the shipping cost to Italy is crazy, so my friend Lily sent me the Fall issue last year.
- Still loving my One Little Word, Immerse. I'm taking Ali Edwards' class and I am totally loving it!
- This Moleskine limited edition was one of my favourite purchases of the year, it currently hosts my paper version of Goodreads.
- Harry Potter books + my cat. My fave things in a photo.
- I love this photos of little green leaves, it reminds me of Middle-earth (of course)!
- My Funko POP! collection started this year, when my friends gave me Legolas and Smaug. They are so cute together! Smaug currently resides on my desk, since it's too big for my shelf.
- This Summer I read a lot and I'm really happy about that. Not sure if I'll be able to stick with my schedule when I'll return to University in September.
- Love the simplicity of this photo snapped when I was at my favourite pond few weeks ago.
If you want to play along, here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
I won't tag anyone, because I'm a
lazy bad person, but feel free to join me and share your own 8 Photos of Happiness! I'd love to see them, so be sure to leave me the link of your post below.