Last week has been pretty good, since it started with my new academic agenda by A Beautiful Mess in my mailbox, so I spent the next few days planning my whole month, setting goals (that I shared in my newsletter) and evaluating my to-dos.
- Alexandra Franzen decided to quit social media (!) and she wrote a great post about it.
- Rebecca of Autumn Leaves shared a bunch of interesting 2016 blog trend predictions.
- Emma shared her top 5 ways to treat your blog more like a business.
- The great bloggers at Buffer revealed why people share what they do.
- Speaking of social media (I'm not obsessed at all!), Steve Pavlina shared her thoughts after one year without social media.
P.s. There is still time to join 30 Days of Lists! You can easily register here.